Individual Introduction

Akash Sandhu
email: akashpreet12@gmail.com
phone #: (209) 581-1014



I am going to be a senior the upcoming semester as a mechanical engineering student, and my goal is to graduate next year in May. My interests are to watch sports, and TV shows when I'm not studying. I am interested in the automated transit system for many reasons. However, one of the main reasons is to help solve the problem of growing traffic in developing urban cities. Secondly, this new system of transit provides a safer method of transits for humans which is important. The mistake one driver makes on the road can lead to injuring many, and an automated public transit system can help in avoiding this problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Update

Week 4 - Update

Week 2- SSDC