Week 4 - Update

Week 4 Update 
           Firstly, I dropped of the material to get both Wayside and Bogie team parts water jet cut.  I worked with the team on lathing the aluminum rod that would go through the thrust and flange bearing. The belt and new pulley were also test fitted. I also went with Eric to pick up parts from the water jet company. All other parts except one parts were cut correctly. I helped the team with attempting to mill the aluminum plate. Dr. Furman suggest that we go the Central Shop to fix the plate. I worked on sanding metal parts also and chamfering them, so the team can get the parts welded on. I was also able to fit in the two flange bearing with the help of Alan. Some welding was done on Thursday, however, there is needs to be a few more parts that need welding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Update

Week 2- SSDC